Complaint Review: Adora Body Sculpting Clinic

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Jbencive — tampa Florida United States of America
Adora Body Sculpting Clinic
Brandon & Tampa, Florida United States of America

Adora Body Sculpting Clinic Adora Clinic Laser Hair Removal Brandon & Tampa, Florida

Honestly the WORST business ever! I bought a Groupon deal for laser hair removal and was very disappointed with their customer service. Scheduling was a nightmare, and there have been multiple issues in the past few months. There have been times that I showed up for an appointment, and the lady to do the laser hair removal wasn't even there so I had to reschedule! I left multiple messages asking to speak to a manager about my concerns, and a manager NEVER called me back.

They no longer do hair removal- because "people got burned" (which I never once was burned) and then other employees said because "their machines broke." So who knows why they stopped this service, but I had 9 of my 12 sessions remaining, and they only gave me 50% of my money back for the inconvenience (I had 75% of my sessions left!).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adora-Body-Sculpting-Clinic/Brandon-Tampa-Florida-/Adora-Body-Sculpting-Clinic-Adora-Clinic-Laser-Hair-Removal-Brandon-Tampa-Florida-983402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adora Body Sculpting Clinic