Complaint Review: Adora Body Sculpting Clinic

• Reported By: Jess — Weeki Wachee Florida United States of America
Adora Body Sculpting Clinic
Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

Adora Body Sculpting Clinic IPL burned me, Palm Harbor, Florida

I started IPL hair removal at Adora when they offered 15 sessions for $99.  Their lasers were crap.  I ended up purchasing more treatments since more were recommened to see better results.  I purchased more groupons as well.  I was having full legs, underarms, brazilian, and feet done.

It was extremely hard to get an appointment as they took on way too many groupons.  I missed work in order to make appointments.

I followed all rules for successful hair reduction.  I was told that they were stopping treatments for the summer and then spot testing with new machines.  I got spot tested after waiting for 45 mins. for my appointment.

I came back for my appointment and noticed no difference with the "new" machines.  I then came back 8 weeks later and they used a different laser on me.  It felt painful as they were doing it.  I was told that it was working.

I ended up having burns and had to get medication for it(they did reimburse me for the meds).  I had to go back to clinic to see Dr.  I was told by Dr. that the white scars that I now have will go away in 3-6 months.  I was told to take Zinc and apply Mederma.  He said that I could continue treatments.

I called to ask about my appointment and found out that they were no longer doing IPL.  I am part way through my treatments.

I was having brazilian done and now have some hair removed and some still there.  I am stripped down there:(

I was reimbursed through groupon and am now paying more at another place.  I can not be stripped.  I am hoping that my white lines across my legs will go away.  It is embarassing as I do live in Florida and would like to be in my bathing suit and shorts more often.

I am wondering if other people have been burned and are suing?  Do not spend any money at this clinic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adora-Body-Sculpting-Clinic/Palm-Harbor-Florida-/Adora-Body-Sculpting-Clinic-IPL-burned-me-Palm-Harbor-Florida-971648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adora Body Sculpting Clinic