Complaint Review: Adora Body Sculpturing Clinic

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: pissed off customer — Brandon Florida
Adora Body Sculpturing Clinic
3720 Tampa Road tampa, Florida United States of America

Adora Body Sculpturing Clinic Lori Hughes-Owner and Dr. Robert Miles Vassar Liposuction gone wrong and I'm the blame!!" tampa, Florida

*Author of original report: ADORA BODY SCULPTING CLINIC ISN'T A RIPOFF!

I'll make this short! I received Vassar Liposuction with Dr. Robert Miles at Adora Body Sculpturing Clinic in October 2012. I'm lopsided very noticeable! Dr. Miles hugged me several times telling me sorry and that he couldn't fix. Recommended I get a Tummy Tuck after I have already spent about $4,000 with Adora. I complaint and long story short Lori wants me to pay additional$2,500 to fix. Also she's saying it's my fault I should have never got Liposuction. Guess what they are the professionals and they can refuse to do anything they feel won't come out with great work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 04:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adora-Body-Sculpturing-Clinic/tampa-Florida-34684/Adora-Body-Sculpturing-Clinic-Lori-Hughes-Owner-and-Dr-Robert-Miles-Vassar-Liposuction-1044983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adora Body Sculpturing Clinic

ADORA BODY SCULPTING CLINIC ISN'T A RIPOFF!

AUTHOR: pissed off customer - ()

I received a call from the young lady whom does scheduling today
I'm scheduled for May 13,2013 for a Tummy Tuck. I was offered a great
Unreasonable offer. I wish I've never posted this post! Dr. Miles was good to me. We had a great 8 hours together. I have never had any problems with the office staff. They know me by name and face always have laughed and warming welcomes. Sunday morning when I was up way to early. I ran across this site not even looking for it. I read a few post and got upset next thing I knew I had posted. Dr. Miles told myself he will work things out. After not hearing from anyone. I felt I was being ignored. Then when I seen the post others wrote. I just jumped on board. I've learned from this be more patient and wait until GOD says so! Adora/Lori/Dr. Miles I wish you the best. I have referred several client's to you. My girls LOVE their work done by Dr. R. Miles. One of my friends butt looks Great from flat flat to Apple Bottom. Love it! Stay tuned to see the great outcome after May 13, 2013 pictures will be posted! ADORA BODY SCULPTING CLINIC ISN'T A RIPOFF! Very Happy Customer

years