Complaint Review: Adora Clinic

• Reported By: T — Cocoa Florida United States of America
Adora Clinic
Orlando and Tampa Florida Area Orlando, Florida United States of America

Adora Clinic Adora in Orlando needs to be shut down Orlando, Florida

This office is a joke...I am in the medical field this experience scared me so bad...I immediately made an appt with a different Dr. First of all when you say local Anesthesia ... it does not mean local numbing for a procedure like Lipo. Next you are so worried about your money that while I'm on the table you have me call my bank because you was having issues with using my card and the money was there. Then you are being called a whimp by the Dr because you are feeling the pain. By the time I leave and get home, I'm calling saying something is wrong with this band and the next day it's like a tourniquet on me and I'm being told don't take off...Later they ask me to send picture...next I get a phone call stating hurry up and take off, I can go to target and purchase a sphinx after paying 139.00 for that one....Finally after paying over 4100.00, I finally am ready to change bandages as instructedd and I have maxi pads and chux over my open wounds? So out of all my money spent what happen to a sterile environment...sterile gauzes...porper autoclave techniques?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adora-Clinic/Orlando-Florida-32837/Adora-Clinic-Adora-in-Orlando-needs-to-be-shut-down-Orlando-Florida-980185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adora Clinic