Complaint Review: Adora Clinic

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Los Angeles California United States of America
Adora Clinic
3720 Tampa Rd, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

Adora Clinic Employee's backgrounds fake, no background checks, NO experience needed to inject patients! Palm Harbor, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Hell hath no fury like an ex-girlfriend of your husband!

Beware of Adora, they either do not background check their employee's or are assisting in creating false backgrounds.  A former employee not only did not have any experience in cosmetic procedures, her "online profile" was a complete fabrication.

While Lisa Zimlin is in fact a licensed PA, her experience is limited to ER, and Urgent Care Clinics.  She has no license in aesthetician services.  Her resume is a lesson is creative writing that could have been discredited easily.  Yet it wasnt.

Adora features biographies online for its employees. Lisa's claimed she studied in both Paris and Italy. Untrue.  It also states she worked with some the best cosmetic companies in Europe.  Never happened. Although she did vacation there once.  Her knowledge of cosmetics is limited to beauty counters at department stores.  Sadly she never even worked at one of those.

Adora allowed her to inject fillers/botox,tatoo removal and (according to her) assist in Lipo.  I hope she was lying about the Lipo, as that is truly scary.

Adora either did not perform a simple background check, or has no problem hiring inexperienced people, and creating false backgrounds. She has also been arrested 6 times in the State of Florida under different last names.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adora-Clinic/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34684/Adora-Clinic-Employees-backgrounds-fake-no-background-checks-NO-experience-needed-to-i-1018765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adora Clinic

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Hell hath no fury like an ex-girlfriend of your husband!

AUTHOR: L.Z., PA-C, NCCPA Board Certified P - ()

I feel that anyone with any sort of common sense and educational level above a GED can clearly read these statements are nothing but the comments of my husband's scorned ex-girlfriend who's been habitually harassing me and trying to discredit my professional reputation, inhibiting my client base, and destructing my practice.

Her rumors, speculation, and innuendos that she has any personal knowledge of any work I've performed, and education that I have received in the US, France, Italy, & Spain for THREE (3) consecutive years are clearly obvious that your statements are untrue.  Please provide the proof that you went along with me on my numerous trips overseas, shadowed my education, and skills training while I was there and you were sitting in you house, unemployed?

Please show this "profile" that you're so adamantly trying to discredit for no other legitimate reason that to try to defame a Practitioner's business.

As far as my education and training. Every American Medical Association Level 1 CME is logged with the State of Florida, who had granted me a License to Practice Medicine, yes,  after a thorough vetting.

My Curriculum Vitae, work history, and peer reviewed recommendations speak for themselves.

There is also no way you could have ever worked with me as you posted this same exact comments on 3 other websites to discredit me, that you've worked with me, which is impossible with a high school ged in a Master's level Profession.

Please show the proof of any appointment you've ever had at Adora. You've never been a patient in any of our clinics, nor step foot in any of our offices; therefore, you're "Bewares" are nothing but liable slander and quite frankly, reads of a middle school event.  I'm your ex's new wife. Please grow up and deal with it instead of continually going from site to site, posting anonymously, and writing liable slander against businesses that you've never been to and have no knowledge of. You know nothing of my work, my education, the events that happend on any of my trips, not one..(France 2 years, Italy 2 years, Spain, and NYC x3, Miami x4 years, etc.)  I can give you references of the names and locations of physicians, skin care companies, and pharmaceuticals that I've visited Internationally, but I don't have to.

Your post is clearly, just a woman scored and taking it out on your ex's new wife. Please grow up. You are in your mid 30's now.

If anyone has any questions of my credentials, please feel free to look me up on
(((ROR redacted)))

I can also provide my 100 hours of work appropriate AMA level 1 CMEs that are performed every year for the last 9 years I've been a Practitioner and the last 23 I've been Licensed in Florida as a Trauma & Flight Paramedic that are stored inside the Florida Medical Boards' website for licenses. These are not visible to the public, but can guarantee there is no bi-annual license renewal without the educational requirements and skills needed.

In closing, do you honestly believe that any company would hire someone to do facial injections repetitively on clients faces without proper skills, education of anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, etc. in such a high litigious arena as cosmetics? Do you think they'd allow me to inject faces if I had no idea what I was doing and would have repeat clients that post on my professional pages?  Your uneducated and clearly liable slanderous comments that you're posting on every site you can find like a rabid pitbull is sad.

Good luck to you. I hope you find the peace and attention you're so clearly seeking.

Lisa Zimlin, PA-C, EMT-P
NCCPA Board Certified Physician Assistant
Cosmetics, Aesthetics, Trauma Services /Emergency Medicine

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put alleged victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.