Complaint Review: Adora Clinic

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jenn — brandon Florida United States of America
Adora Clinic
palm harbor, Florida United States of America

Adora Clinic Not proffesional, not certified doctors, terrible work palm harbor, Florida

This is the worse mistake I've ever done in my life. A single mother that works as a housekeeper, unhappy with my body I had saved some money that took me 2 years to collect. I went to adora to make my dreams come true, I trusted in them thinking they were going to fix my stomache. I lost 60 pounds, and I was the perfect candidate for this surgery. I gave them all I had, and seemed everything was going to be great. After the tummy tuck, I had several infecctions, I have awful scars  from my belly bottom to the incision like I had one of those C-sections like they us to do back 20 years ago. The incision looks like a bad road with curves, its just a mess. I can t even look at the mirror because it looks disgusting. They never called me for my 6 month check-up, I feel I was robbed. I went to a board certified doctor and he told me this docts from adora clinic are not board certified they are just MD's.  Now I have no money to get it fixed and my stomache looks worse than ever, not to mention skin still hanging. GO TO A PROFESSIONAL and save a headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adora-Clinic/palm-harbor-Florida-/Adora-Clinic-Not-proffesional-not-certified-doctors-terrible-work-palm-harbor-Florida-955731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adora Clinic