Complaint Review: Adorama

• Submitted: Wed, April 14, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 14, 2004

• Reported By:Wilmette Illinois
Adorama
adorama.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Adorama rip off Very disappointed New York New York

I am very disappointed in my dealing with Adorama. There was great ease in ordering from them, but that is where my satisfaction ended. There was no order confirmation and my order never arrived. After 10 days I called them. There was an 11 minute wait. When I finally got through and asked about my order, the lady told me "they had been closed" and that the order had not been processed. I asked why it did not show on her web site. She said it did. I asked when my order would be shipped. She said an item was back ordered. I asked why they did not notify me. She said they had e-mailed me. I cancelled the order. She couldn't understand why.

Tony
Wilmette, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2004 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adorama/New-York-New-York/Adorama-rip-off-Very-disappointed-New-York-New-York-87594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adorama