• Report: #1019169

Complaint Review: Adore Body Sculpting Clinic

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Don''t Trust Adore Body Sculpting Cl — Tampa Florida United States of America
Adore Body Sculpting Clinic
3720 Tampa Rd, 1107 Professional Park 3720 Tampa rd, Florida United States of America

Adore Body Sculpting Clinic Dr. Robert Miles, Adore Body Sculpting Liar, Unprofessional, Cheats 3720 Tampa rd, Florida

I paid $3,900 for liposuction of the midsection to ADORA CLINIC. before the surgery I spoke with the scheduler (Carol) and asked more then a few questions one of which was if there were areas that were missed and need to be touched up I would be able to get a touch up after the area was healed. DR. ROBERT MILES performed my surgery and on completion my right side came out fine but the left was totally uneven. After several follow up visits over 6-12 months, showing my concerns &  frustrations about this unevn mess he made. He finally told it was in my head and it could barely be seen. During our last conversation he continued to shrug his shoulders while telling me their was nothing he was willing to do. DR. ROBERT MILES told me that the ADORA CLINIC has a ultrasound treatment  that melts fat ($200-$400) he would recommend. A week later Carol with scheduling called me and wanted to know if I was willing to do the treatments, I told her how dismissive DR. ROBERT MILES was towards me while I was upset about the mess he made and would not even consider correcting his work. I have looked into  Ultrasound treatments, but I would not pay ADORA CLINIC to do anything else. They are unprofessional liars and cannot be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adore-Body-Sculpting-Clinic/3720-Tampa-rd-Florida-34684/Adore-Body-Sculpting-Clinic-Dr-Robert-Miles-Adore-Body-Sculpting-Liar-Unprofessional-C-1019169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adore Body Sculpting Clinic