Complaint Review: Adova Health - Health Companies - US Life

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Adova Health - Health Companies - US Life
Aluding Kennedale, Texas U.S.A.

Adova Health - Health Companies - US Life This isn't an Insurance Plan? They say they are a PPO, Full coverage? Kennedale Texas

Wow, I am so glad I found this, they are now using the name US Life (10/23/08) when I asked what kind of insurance this was they said were a Health Insurance company - we offer a PPO plan that covers all Medical/Dential/Perscriptions/Mental Health Service for all conditions as well as pre-existing conditions. (ok now I wondered) I said can I have your company name she said US Life, what is your website I asked then I got a run around with the "plan" and how wonderful it was... Too good to be true... they will pay my Dr. $100 + an extra $75 so my Dr. will have a credit on my acct.. ok how are they going to stay in business if they over pay every bill? makes no sense. Then they pay $1000 for Emergancy Room minus the $50 co pay which is deducted from the $1000 leaving $950 plus they pay $1000 more per day after that... and if you have a heart condition or a "Major" condition show up they pay you $10,000 for you to do with as you please... WOW this was getting better... but too good to be true...So I decided to do my own internet search, but I couldn't find US Life Health Insurance so I called the number and an automated machine said Health Compaines, that was strange so now I'm looking up their telephone number here on the search engin and low and behold here I am at Ripoff report... Wow they go by so many names... Maybe so they can get away with what they are doing. It's fraud especially since they are telling me they are a PPO plan meaning you can pick your own DR and own Hospital and we cover it all, but what I'm reading is, they aren't a health Insurance Company they are a discount "coupon" company that no one takes... There has to be a way to stop them. They are cheating poor people the one's who need insurance but can barely afford insurance this is just wrong and my cousin won't be a victim, so people sorry for your misfoutune, but thanks for your reports it's saved my cousin and myself from being victims. Truly Thank You!

Justrenee
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adova-Health-Health-Companies-US-Life/Kennedale-Texas-76060/Adova-Health-Health-Companies-US-Life-This-isnt-an-Insurance-Plan-They-say-they-are-384348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adova Health - Health Companies - US Life

tendency