Complaint Review: Adova Health Insurance

• Submitted: Wed, January 03, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 03, 2007

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Adova Health Insurance
7980 Mansfield Highway Suite B Kennedale, Texas U.S.A.

Adova Health Insurance Scams Ripoffs, Unprofessionals Kennedale Texas

Beware of this scamming so called insurance company nothing but disappointment and headaches. I recently inquired about health insurance on-line and was contacted by a an Adova Health representative whom offered a policy to me.

I was hesistant at first but was assured that once purchased, my policy would be mailed and if it was not what I expected I would be able to cancel with a full refund. Well two weeks later the "package" I received was a joke...no proof of coverage, no provider listing and no declarations page.

I immediately cancelled this policy once I saw first hand what garbage this was. I called and wrote to the company requesting termination and my refund. Well to my surprise the "refund" was not the amount paid due to a NON-REFUNDABLE $100 processing fee.

Well I explained to the gentleman and no ands or but the answer was NO!!! Well I am a government employee and my contract will still pay the difference and upon request Adova simply denied me a receipt for my payment, or a statement which showed how much was paid and how LITTLE was refunded.

JASON BREWER told me he was NOT GOING to print me out anything becuase he had nothing to print and that my bank statement should be enough but I would receive nothing from Adova!

My question is I was not refunded $100 and out of that money why couldn't I a least get one peice of paper which should how much I paid.

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2007 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adova-Health-Insurance/Kennedale-Texas-76060/Adova-Health-Insurance-Scams-Ripoffs-Unprofessionals-Kennedale-Texas-228606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adova Health Insurance