Complaint Review: Adp Cardholder Services

ADPMYACCOUNT.COM Internet U.S.A.

Adp Cardholder Services ADP THE BIGGEST RIP OFF IN HISTORY Internet

*Author of original report: ADP TOTALPAY CARD

*Author of original report: UPDATE

THIS CARD COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF THAT THERE EVER WAS. I SET UP THIS ACCOUNT THINKING THAT THIS WAS GOOD IDEA. BOY WAS I MISTAKEN. THEY CHARGE FOR EVERYTHING, TALKING TO A REP, 1.00 CHECKING YOUR BAL .50. ATM WITHDRAWAL 2.00 IN ADDITION TO WHATEVER THE ATM PROVIDER CHARGES. IF YOU USE THE CARD AT CERTAIN LOCATIONS THEY HOLD YOUR MONEY 3-5 DAYS. AT ONE POINT I HAD 200.00 HELD. I WAS DISPUTING CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT AND WAS EMAILED BACK A MESSAGE THAT THE MONEY HAD ALREADY BEEN GIVEN TO THE RETAILER AND THAT IF I WANTED TO DISPUTE I WOULD HAVE TO GET A FORM I DID THAT TWICE AND GUESS THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF MY CLAIMS. THEY MUST NOT KNOW THAT FAX MACHINES PRINT UP A DELIVERY RECEIPT.

THIS IS NOT THE WORSE THING. RECENTLY MY WALLET WAS STOLEN, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WOULD TAKE 4-7 BUSINESS DAYS AND $20.00 TO RECEIVE A NEW CARD, SINCE ACCORDING TO THEM THEY ONLY HAVE BANKS IN INDIA. I WONDER HOW YOU CAN SELL A BANK CARD ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES WITH NO LOCAL CALL CENTERS OR OFFICES IN THE USA. NOTHING AGAINST THEM BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE REPS THAT YOU SPEAK WITH HAVE A LANGUAGE BARRIER, YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THEM AND YOU HAVE TO REPEAT YOURSELF TO GET THEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU NEED.

MOVING ON I HAD NO WAY TO GET ANY MONEY. I ASKED ABOUT A TRANSFER OF FUNDS TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT, THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD TAKE 3-5 DAYS FOR FUNDS TO TRANSFER AND THAT IT HAD TO DO WITH MY BANK, SO OF COURSE I CALLED THE BANK AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD PROCESS WITHIN 24 HOURS. AFTER A LENGTHY DISCUSSION WITH A "SUPERVISOR" @ ADP I WAS TOLD THAT IT TAKES THEM UP TO 3 DAYS TO PROCESS THE TRANSFER AND THE BANK CAN TAKE LONGER UP TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS. BUT IT COULD BE TRANSFERED AS SOON AS 24 HOURS.

I WENT ONLINE AND DID THE TRANSFER, THE FUNDS WERE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED BUT GUESS WHAT? THE OTHER BANKING INSTITUTION HAS NO RECORD OF INCOMING TRANSFERS SO MY QUESTION IS WHERE IS MY MONEY. I CALLED ADP AGAIN (ANOTHER $0.50) WAS DISCONNECTED HAD TO CALL BACK ($.50) AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY DO NOT TRANSFER THROUGH A WIRE SYSTEM LIKE MOST BANKS, (you know the "real" banks do) they transfer through another system and the bank will get it in 3-7 business days, so I guess that will be next Thursday.

I asked to just transfer the funds back, guess what that will be another 3-5 for them to get my money from their own account.Makes since doesn't. I recommend that knowone use this card and any business that get roped into look at this message and think twice. I am the mother of 6 children and my husband is disabled. With live off of my paychecks. So we do not know what we are going to do. DO NOT USE THE ADP PAYROLL CARD. You could go through the same thing that I am going through right now.

Trina
tangerine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adp-Cardholder-Services/internet/Adp-Cardholder-Services-ADP-THE-BIGGEST-RIP-OFF-IN-HISTORY-Internet-350440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adp Cardholder Services

ADP TOTALPAY CARD

AUTHOR: Missbrown32777 - (U.S.A.)

PREVIOUSLY I HAD ADP CARDHOLDER, BUT THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE CARD IS THE ADP TOTALPAY CARD. I THINK THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Missbrown32777 - (U.S.A.)

This is not just an internet company, if your employer offers a payroll paycard make sure that you ask what kind make sure it is not ADP unless you want alot of heartache, charges and hassle.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Missbrown32777 - (U.S.A.)

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Missbrown32777 - (U.S.A.)

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Missbrown32777 - (U.S.A.)