Complaint Review: Adp Total Pay Card - Money Network - Metabank Cardholder Services

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:santa maria California
Adp Total Pay Card - Money Network - Metabank Cardholder Services
7300 Goodlet Farmks Parkway Cordova, Tennessee U.S.A.

Adp Total Pay Card - Money Network - Metabank Cardholder Services wrong fax #, give u the run around, thiefs, outrageous fees Cordova Tennessee

The company i work for puts my paycheck on this card. I went on payday 2 buy something to eat before going to work 2 find out my card was not working.

I called the 866 # on the back of my card the lady who could barely speak english told me they place a hold on my account due to not knowing if it was really me using the card.

She gave me a fax # of 866-841-9317 and told me to send in 2 forms of id.so i went to the ups store paid them to fax over my papers 2 them. When I got home i called and called just 2 be told that there system was updating call back in 30 mins and got hung up on.

That went on for 2 hours so finally speaking to several employees i finally got a manager who said they never recieved my fax. I 3wayed ups 2 verify the fax was sent. I had 2 go back to the store refax and to find out that was the wrong #!!!

Not only did I have 2 pay the 3.75 atm fee and .25 decline fee i had to pay for my fax. Not only did I not get refunded my account is still froze till wednesday... there's something we should do abouth this...

Mad as H*ll
santa maria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adp-Total-Pay-Card-Money-Network-Metabank-Cardholder-Services/Cordova-Tennessee-38016-4917/Adp-Total-Pay-Card-Money-Network-Metabank-Cardholder-Services-wrong-fax-give-u-the-438429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adp Total Pay Card - Money Network - Metabank Cardholder Services