Complaint Review: Adp Total Pay Card - Money Network - Metabank Cardholder Services

• Submitted: Sat, November 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: fruckin mad — Uniondale New York United States of America
Adp Total Pay Card - Money Network - Metabank Cardholder Services
7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway cordoba, Tennessee United States of America

Adp Total Pay Card - Money Network - Metabank Cardholder Services Money network,MetaBank of Tennesse. I cant believe they have the nerve to charge me $1.13 for a toll free phone call to check my balance. On top of all of it they did this a full day after my money hit my account. cordoba, Tennessee

How can a bank charge you for every possible service that most give for free. I mean to charge my account after the calls were made, and not to tell anybody about it before hand I was NEVER charged for accessing my account before and I've hasd the stupid card over a year. Neer once did I see any charge for any phone call to my acconut. I recently ended my employment with Doherty Enertprises, the company based out of Allendale N.J. which owns Applebee's, Panera bread, and Chevy's restuarants in the N.Y. L.I. area. This company has cost me almost $1000 dollars in lost wages due to the forcing me to use this card (I have a problem with banks holding my funds). I believe I as an American I deserve the right to draw a pay check even in this modern paper-less age. WHo the F*** has the right to tell me I cant and I have to use this peice of crap card. You f***ing people at Meta-Bank ought to ashamed of yourselves as well as Doherty Enrtprises, and any other company that uses tis service to pay it's employees. If I had it my way I would see that you all were anally raped by lonely prison imates for the way you duped money out of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2009 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adp-Total-Pay-Card-Money-Network-Metabank-Cardholder-Services/cordoba-Tennessee-38016/Adp-Total-Pay-Card-Money-Network-Metabank-Cardholder-Services-Money-networkMetaBank-o-530011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adp Total Pay Card - Money Network - Metabank Cardholder Services