• Report: #532007

• Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: BettyL — Internet United Kingdom
Adrac Ltd
Technology Centre, Bridge Street Internet United States of America

Adrac Ltd - Reach Global Ltd - Adrac Ltd Make Promises They Can't Keep Church, Accrington Internet

*Author of original report: Getting a bit sad now

*UPDATE Employee: Craig, Ali, Weblinx, Adrac. all lies and games.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: weblinx ltd are bad for business. Craig gets others to do his dirty lies.

*Author of original report: Amjad Ali -Pushy salesman & Cyber bully to boot

*Author of original report: This is one sad man

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: craig upton at weblinx ltd cant get over it

*General Comment: Adrac scam

A warning to all companies who are being convinced by unscrupulous sales people into buying over priced sevices from this company.

I was contacted by a very pushy sales man from Adrac Ltd who was promising the world for me and my website. After guaranteeing that I will be on page of Google for all my top search phrases within 4 weeks he informed me that all I would have to part with is 1500 a month.

Firstly after a bit of investigation I have discovered that indeed no optimisation company can gaurantee positions on Google and secondly I have had quotes from no less than 5 other companies at a fraction of the price.

The other companies all have positions themselves relating to optimisation, so how Adrac Ltd have the audacity to charge these prices when they can't even get positions for their own search phrases is beyond me.

I have decided to take my business elsewhere to a company who tell the truth and are realistic about what I can expect. However Adrac Ltd continue to harass me and bad mouth the company I have gone with.

I hope no business fall for their scam and my advise to all is to shop around and be cautious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adrac-Ltd/internet/Adrac-Ltd-Reach-Global-Ltd-Adrac-Ltd-Make-Promises-They-Cant-Keep-Church-Accrington-532007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adrac Ltd

Getting a bit sad now

AUTHOR: BettyL - (United Kingdom)

Oh this is all getting a bit too sad now -perhaps you should all get a life - or more importantly get on with the work you all claim you are so great at!! Can't be doing either of your businesses any favours when people read this drivel. Good luck to all!

Craig, Ali, Weblinx, Adrac. all lies and games.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United Kingdom)

I work at Weblinx Limited. I have no malice to either Ali or Craig and class both as friends. I may get sacked, called a traitor if found out, but I am sick to death of this. Yes Craig is doing these posts. I have to sit here and listen to his constant moaning of Ali. I cannot understand why because he likes Ali.

I have worked with Ali in two companies and I can hand on my heart say that what Ali says is true. He is very inventive of idea to help promote people businesses and he is also a very big hearted person. I dare Craig to deny it. Ali is one of the few people who you could ask for help and if it was in his hands guarantee would be there for you.

When I found out Ali had left after a fight in London I was shocked (don't know exactly what happened). Ali has always been a hard worker and although he had some personal issues at home, he more than made up for it when he worked. If you ever meet him you will never know if anything was wrong because he will always have a big cheesy smile. I miss working with him. We called him Alipedia cos he knows everything (scarily) don't get big headed pal.

His clients were always first on his list and he did everything to gain them rankings. Ali was the one of the best at Weblinx Limited and totally unappreciated. He loved his job and always planned on being the best. Craig should now admit it, Ali is very good at his job. One of his good points that Craig praised Ali for is that he charged better prices than everyone. He said that if the work needed to be done then the client should pay. Ali never ripped anyone off while at Weblinx. Craig signed off all pricing before it went out. Ali has never guaranteed seo at weblinx nor has he at Adrac as far as I am aware. We made that up because that is one of Ali's hates (companies who Guarantee).
Why all this is going on?
Ali is mad at Craig's treatment of him in London and I cannot blame him. Craig is stubborn and has been backed into a corner where he needed to sort it out. I know you can forgive him Ali, because you are that sort of person and Craig, Ali has never been a bad person you always said that.

I want to clear some things up. Ali did not steal from the Weblinx. Craig you were wrong for saying that. He optimised a website and did free map listings for colleagues and mates. Some he did get paid for. He paid some people at work for doing some work outside of work hours. This was wrong, but understandable reaction.
People were leaving Weblinx and setting up SEO businesses. Craig felt betrayed. Like I said Ali is good at what he does. Other people at work did exactly the same, yet Craig only had a go at Ali. This is where Craig was in the wrong.

About BettyL and Rubcon6
One of Ali's clients rang our office after Craig made some nasty post about Ali. He wanted more detail and told Craig how much Ali charges, that is where the 1500 a month that was posted (again that was a lie). Came from Ali speak to your client (yes Craig made the rest up).
Ali Craig never said that you slept with Rachel that was someone else and the only said it as a joke. Craig had no idea and she is scared Craig would sack her for admitting she said that to your client.

Its not fair that where Ali works now is brought into it and really Ali does not deserve this childish behaviour. I think Ali is reacting to Craig and Craig is still sore about losing Ali (deep down i think he misses your banter)

Weblinx is not a bad company and Ali is a great guy. You must admit Ali you had some good laughs too.

One of the reasons I am doing this is because someone who I know was helped by Ali only this week. He didn't charge him a penny. I feel a bit embarrassed that i never said anything till now.   Hope you two are embarrassed too. Like you said Ali both of you need to let it drop.

I wish you all the best Ali,  (I may need a job soon lol)

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

weblinx ltd are bad for business. Craig gets others to do his dirty lies.

AUTHOR: real amjad ali - (United Kingdom)

Craig has a vendetta with me all you have to do is look at the post.
Read the stupid comments in the first post.
How is that a rip off complaint.
never parted with money.
Unlike the company who Weblinx ltd took 5,000 off and did sweet F-all for.
Craig upton write these stupid spammed post.
Craig upton is rubcon6
Unlike you craig i have the balls to Use my own name.
You are a coward hiding behind your wife and your staff.

Stop being a child and writing crap.

For others knowledge. I have only been working at adrac a few months and for craig to blast the company proves how desperate he is.

Next time pay your bills so you dont get cut off.
Sorry your business is failing may be you should stop being wasted when you walk in the office. On monday i am going to list all craigs clients for you to get an idea of his techniqyues

Amjad Ali -Pushy salesman & Cyber bully to boot

Hi Rubycon6

Sorry the link I was meaning to send you was:

If I was this Craig person and his wife I would be consulting my solicitor - rather a large volume of personal accusations being levelled at him.

I will indeed be speading the word to avoid this unscroupulous and downright nasty man.

This is one sad man

Hi Rubycon6

Have you seen the above comment also showing on http://www.ripoffreport.com/search-engine-optimization/adrac-ltd/adrac-ltd-reach-global-ltd-ad-869d5.htm.

This guy seems to forget that this forum is for consumer complaints and not personal vendettas! I am really glad I didn't take up with Adrac Ltd now as I can see how unproffessional and childish their staff are. His constant ranting and raving about this other guy and his wife (saying that is you by the way) is quite hideous and makes him look like some sort of weirdo with mental problems.

Anyway I am glad you have decided to do your own optimisation. I wish I had the knowledge and the time to do my own too.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

craig upton at weblinx ltd cant get over it

AUTHOR: real amjad ali - (United Kingdom)

Firstly I charge more than 1500 a month for some of my clients. They are willing to pay for Quality. They get results they get positions that bring them traffic.
If my clients were not happy they would not pay.
I work on a monthly basis. If i dont perform, they dont pay.

Secondly Craig get a life.
Stop telling people I slept with your Wife. I have not slept with her.
Stop telling people that I stole because that is not true.
Rubcon6 let me guess who you are. Dont need to. Already been told by my mate who you are. Sad craig getting his wife to play the games now.

Dont you realise that people know its you Craig. Have a tissue!!
I have the IP address from complaints board postings you did. Thats why they were removed.

The other stupid thing you posted is that I phone people. Wrong!!
I dont call, I use emails and only send out a standard brief prior to any conversations.
I am inundated with work.

For more information about SEO Call me advice is free.

#7 General Comment

Adrac scam

AUTHOR: rubycon6 - (United Kingdom)

Yes they have harassed me with calls too. They promised me 1st page on Google guaranteed. I asked them to show me their own sites Google rankings and they had none lol! I was considering spending a lump sum with them but since I started looking at Adrac and I spoke to some of their clients I have decided to leave well alone. I will do the work myself.. less hassle