Complaint Review: Adrian Cronauer

• Reported By: Miss Construde — Granite Falls Washington
Adrian Cronauer
393 Antler Lane troutville, Virginia United States of America

Adrian Cronauer The Law Center Lets ALL get EVEN!! troutville, Virginia

I am another victim of Adrian Cronauer, "Good morning Vietnam" attorney at law. AKA: The Law Center.
I got ripped off for 2100.00. That may not sound like much. I only receive 16 thousand Dollars a Year!... yep.
However, I don't get mad. It's a waste of good energy. I have done some very tenacious digging, and researching Mr. Cronauer, and have acquired his personal home phone number, home address, and driving directions to his front door.

I called him on February 1st, 2013 and questioned him about who he was and I was able to verify I was in fact talking to the despicable, disgusting, robber and liar.   He was shocked that I had his home phone #. If anyone that reads this report feel free to use the information I'm more than happy to share with you all. Don't get mad. Get Even!

Help yourselfs. I am not suggesting anything harmful on Mr. Cronauer. At least no more than the Harm he has caused All of us.

Adrian Cronauer - Home phone 540-966-3211

Home Address - 393 Antler Lane Troutville, Virgina 24175-6885

Driving directions to his home in Virgina.

From US-11/ Lee Hwy toward Moomaw Dr.
Turn right onto Valley Road (1.6) mi
Turn right onto US-220 N (4.2) mi
Turn right onto Antler Lane. (.04) mi

By the way, you may all find it interesting that this man only spent 1 yr in the army, and
only 4.5 months doing the disc jockey stint. He has used  Name recognition to rob, cheat, scam and steal from the very people he swore to protect. Now That is Horrendous!!
I can tell you right now, if it were His Money, he's be calling you everyday and blowing up your phone, mailbox, or what ever..to try to get his money back.

I've demanded he wire my money to me, but thus far I have still not gotten it.

Also, within 24 hrs after  speaking to this low life; he had the greeting "Thank you for calling The Law Center" stripped off the answer line as fast as he could.

This guy is guilty as hell. I can say this as he and his fraud's and demented employee's
should see how it feels to get their mailboxes packed and their  voice mails full. Doing this helps to dis wade other unknowing victims to not be able to leave msg's as the voice mails are all full.

dial the 1-800-624-0220. Now you can press 7905 as the xtention it takes you directly to the processing department where all the crazies are.

Also, please feel free to have a happy life, and know that justice is being served.
Please add your complaints here and with every gov agency you can think of.

They are also working out of an office in Santa Ana, Ca.  1813 E Dyer Rd. 92705
His xtention is 4045. Darlene Schultz xtention is 2878. Mariah Pnngonger <-- actually said I had to show The Law Center proof that I secured my Loan Modification on my own.

Now That's Insane. And never got 1 shred of work product from them. No invoice, nothing. Btw, Look up MARS rule, 16, title 322. This is a small part of the Federal violations they have committed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adrian-Cronauer/troutville-Virginia-24175-6885/Adrian-Cronauer-The-Law-Center-Lets-ALL-get-EVEN-troutville-Virginia-1035327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adrian Cronauer