Complaint Review: Adrian Morrison

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Adrian Morrison
1071 Inovation Drive Keaphney, Missouri United States of America

Adrian Morrison Deducted money out of my account for a transaction that wasn't finished. I called after seeing Adrian on a TV infomercial early on morning and thought it sounded good until the automated answering se Keaphney, Missouri

I saw this product on an early morning info-mercial about Adrian Morrison's Social Media Services.  It was Adrian and a woman giving advice on how to work from home using Social Networking.  the intro offer was $39.85 and I would receive 3 books within 5 to 10 business.

I called the number on the screen and got an automated recording with Adrian speaking.  Adrian kept giving more and more information about other products he wanted to sell me.  Everytime I answered no Adrian just went into another speal about another product he was offering.  I repeatedly answered no to his offers and after 15 minutes of this automated recording I just hung up.  I didn't finish the transaction with this call.

I did not finish with saying yes to any other products.  In my mind the whole transaction was null and void since I hung up.
I called my bank today to get my balance and last 10 transactions and to my suprise $39.85 had been deducted from my account.  I have put in a dispute claim with my bank that could take up to 45 days for me to get my money back.

I am on Social Security Disability and can't afford for any unauthorized money to be deducted.  Please contact me asap as my income is very limited. Someone needs to stop this scam now!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adrian-Morrison/Keaphney-Missouri-/Adrian-Morrison-Deducted-money-out-of-my-account-for-a-transaction-that-wasnt-finished-995163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adrian Morrison