Complaint Review: Adrian Morrison

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Lake Orion Michigan
Adrian Morrison
Internet USA

Adrian Morrison Fast Track Formula Total sleaze ball... rip off 1st class Internet

saw a webinar featuring Adrian Morrison pitching his Fast Track Fromula... I believe it was a WSO on the Warrior Forum.  Anyway it hit my "shiny object" button and I made a purchase for $67 for the product... once that initial buy was complete they hit me with offer after offer for other products to make the first work so I decided to ask for my money back and forget the whole thing.  I made the purchase on July 1 st and immediately sent email asking for a refund... no response in 2 days then I followed up 2 more times via email to their support desk without any resonse.

I have had to cancel my debit card to protect myself from any un-authorized charges (some folks on the internet indicated that they were hit with un-authoriaed charges) and sic my banks dispute resolution dept on them.

Save yourself a lot of grief and lost money and stay away from anything this guys has his hand in... don't walk -- RUN away!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adrian-Morrison/internet/Adrian-Morrison-Fast-Track-Formula-Total-sleaze-ball-rip-off-1st-class-Internet-1065270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adrian Morrison