Complaint Review: Adrian Young

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Zoran — Beograd Other Serbia and Montenegro
Adrian Young
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Adrian Young Did not pay for animated cartoon commercial my friend an I made for his business Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Verifying Complaint

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Adrian Young not paying my $900 for the mobile application he developed from me

I am Frelance animator. I make animations of any kind, 3D 2D, Flash...

In my country I can't find much work so I use Elance to get more work. I make quality animations for lowest prices possible. I make just enough for food and bills.

Last month Adrian Young from Atlanta contacted me. He is starting new business and is making new website: http://www.businesssimplicityinc.com aka www.ASimpleApp.com

He told me that he has 3 jobs for me and after me and my friend finished 1 job he payed as he should. But after we finished other two he claimed his credit card is stolen and he will get new one next week. That is where he disappears.

He ignored my numerous e-mails and Skype and G-talk calls. Once his sone AJ was online and I left important message to his father, it was ignored. Elance contacted him too but he probably ignored them too.

He shoulded pay $600.

This is data I have on him.

He is from Atlanta.

His son is called AJ.

404 7972117 phone he applied at Elance
8775321957  business phone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adrian-Young/Atlanta-Georgia-/Adrian-Young-Did-not-pay-for-animated-cartoon-commercial-my-friend-an-I-made-for-his-busi-743072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adrian Young

Verifying Complaint

AUTHOR: Daryl Watkins - ()

I can verify the complaint filed below.  I loaned Adrian money to develop apps through his company Business Simplicity.  He approached me through a mutual friend and presented his business plan and a contract for the transaction.

The development process appeared to be going well and he provided frequent updates with marketing, development timelines, etc.  He referenced engaging the Indian developers to finish out the app and develop future apps.

As the app appeared to be going through the latter stages of finalization, he sent me an email thanking me for the opportunity to realize his dream.  Shortly after, he failed to response to email, calls, etc.  It has been several months with no response and his phone has now been disconnected.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Adrian Young not paying my $900 for the mobile application he developed from me

AUTHOR: Akshayata - (India)

I am freelance a from India.

I was working with Adrian Young since September 2012. First he given me a website to and i started working on it. Than he change his requirement and hold that application.
Again he given me a Android application, i complete that and he paid me for that.
He developed 2 more application and promise to pay as his Son was in coma and after that His father was no more.
Suddenly he stop responding over my messages and emails.
I have left so many messages and mail to him but he ignored all.

He has not paid my $900.
Please find his contact detail below:
Adrian Young

404 7972117

Please don't take any project from him, he is a fraud.