Complaint Review: Adrian and Gillian Bayford

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
Adrian and Gillian Bayford
33 Gloucester Walk Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, W8, Select State/Province United States of America

Adrian and Gillian Bayford Mr. M.M. Bregman Adrian and Gillian Bayford contacted me by email. They were going to give me 1,000,000 pounds. Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, W8, Other

I received an email from Adrian and Gillian Bayford telling me I had been chosen to receive a million pounds as a donation from them, because they wanted to share with others what they had won in the British lottery in August, 2012.

I was to get in touch with Mr. M. M. Bregman at Allied Finance Security Bank so he could help me set up an account at their bank to transfer funds to before I could transfer to my bank here.

He then proceeded to inform me that in order to set up an account, I must pay a fee of $750.00.

It had all sounded ligitimate because of the newpaper account in the Guardian in the UK about the Bayfords winning a huge lottery. It is my belief that these scammers have nothing to do with the real Bayfords, and are using their name to fool those of us who received these emails.

At this point, I informed Mr. Bregman that I did not have the fee, and did not believe it was necessary to pay a fee up front in order to receive a gift.

This statement was the last contact I had with them. They did not proceed with any more transactions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adrian-and-Gillian-Bayford/Royal-Borough-of-Kensington-and-Chelsea-W8-Select-StateProvince-/Adrian-and-Gillian-Bayford-Mr-MM-Bregman-Adrian-and-Gillian-Bayford-contacted-me-by-ema-1022157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adrian and Gillian Bayford