Complaint Review: Adrianas Insurance

• Reported By: D — Riverside California
Adrianas Insurance
Internet USA

Adrianas Insurance Adriana Gallardo Illegal broker fee charges All locations CA

Adrianas Insurance advertises $14.00 per month insurance. When you actually go in to buy the insurance they charge outrageous broker fees and have deceptive business practices. Here is a true story of my dads experience with Adrianas Insurance.

My ELDERLY dad who is a Mexican/ American and doesnt speak very good english went in to Adrianas to buy an auto insurance policy. Adrianas Insurance preys on Mexican clients. He was told he would pay $872.00 for a 12 month poicy (this was supose to be a paid in full 12 month  policy). My father gave Adrianas Insurance $872.00 in cash.  One month later he recieved a bill for the monthly payment. The bill had a total amount due of $72.00. My father called the agent at Adrianas Insurance and she told my dad over the phone there was a $800.00 broker fee and the $72 was the first month premium for his annual policy. My father came to me and I reviewed his paperwork. The paperwork he recieved from Adrianas Insurance had a one year policy but was to be billed at $72.00 per month. Attached to his paperwork was a reciept for $72.00 cash. There was NO paperwork or reciept for the $800.00 broker fee. I went to Adrianas office with my father to meet the agent. The manager came out and would not let us speak to the agent. The manager said there was no $800.00 (denied it completely). Anyway, Adrianas Insurance took advantage of an ELDERLY man. My father trusted that he was buying insurance from a legitamate agency. He trusted the agent was doing the best job for him and did not read through the paperwork before he paid and signed for the policy. We were not able to anything about this transaction except change another company and agent. We are also doing our best to spread the word about Adrianas Insurance crooked business practices.

Riverside, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adrianas-Insurance/internet/Adrianas-Insurance-Adriana-Gallardo-Illegal-broker-fee-charges-All-locations-CA-1168138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adrianas Insurance