arbitrary

• Reported By:TF3 2LX Europe
Adriano Tore - Www.electronics4sale.citymaker.com
Viale Romagne 13, Milano 21013, Italy Internet Italy

Www.electronics4sale.citymaker.com rip-off! Internet SCAM! Milan Spain

This guy is running a fake website, selling imaginary products and ripping off Innocent people. I ordered a digtal camera for $540, I foolishly sent this thief $540 via Western Union and never received the camera. This guy even claimed to have shipped my goods via FedEx, he even gave me a tracking number. but after entering the tracking number on the fedEx website it came up as invalid, I asked him why the number was not recognised, he just said he did not know as this was correct.

A couple of days went by and after frequently emailing him for the correct shipping details, then came the icing on the cake. He claimed that he had sent me 3 cameras by mistake and because I had only paid him for one camera he wanted me to pay him another $800 before he would give me the tracking number, he even said he would email a copy of the FedEx document but would hide the tracking number until he received the $800. I refused and told him I wanted my money back but he said, if I did not send him $800 he would have my package returned from FedEx and he would keep my $540 to pay for the shipping costs. After arguing with him for some time I agreed, and asked him to email me the shipping document (I was never going to send him more money I just wanted the FedEx paperwork)

An hour later the document arrived, my first impression was the document was a homemade fake. I then forwarded the document to Fedex UK and asked if they could examine the document and also check their sytem to see if Adriano Tore was infact a customer of theirs. A couple of days went by and Adriano continually asked when I was sending him the money. But then I received a reply from Fedex, they confirmed that the document was indeed a FAKE, Adriano Tore was NOT a customer and theirs and there were NO packages pending delivery to myself.

I emailed all this evidence to Adriano and asked for his comments, so far I have not received his reply. DO NOT deal with this guy he is a Fraud. In fact, be very suspicious of anyone that wants payment via Western Union. DON'T DO IT - IT'S A SCAM!

Ellis
TF3 2LX
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Western Union

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adriano-Tore-Wwwelectronics4salecitymakercom/internet/Wwwelectronics4salecitymakercom-rip-off-Internet-SCAM-Milan-Spain-103313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adriano Tore - Www.electronics4sale.citymaker.com