Complaint Review: Adriatic Internet Services

• Submitted: Sun, June 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Adriatic Internet Services
2225 W University Dr #210 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Adriatic Internet Services Jim took $2500.00 for upgrade and search engine optimization which was never done I had to choose my own picture for the front page of the web store, and also put my online store on the internet search engine including google sitemap myself. I kept asking him for approx 3 wks for info about my site, when will he market my site. He started to bully me by saying he have no time for this. Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Info

Adriatic Internet Service, never help me, the only help Tim offered was to ripoff $2500.00 from me. They need to be investigated by the government, they are ripoff. A very dishonest company with poor services, when you ask about your money you are being bully by them.

Carol
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2009 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adriatic-Internet-Services/Scottsdale-Arizona-85257/Adriatic-Internet-Services-Jim-took-250000-for-upgrade-and-search-engine-optimization-w-461592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adriatic Internet Services

Info

AUTHOR: Brianmbfl - (U.S.A.)

Carol,

Did you ever get your money back yet? What types of services are you looking for? I have had customers have similar situations with a few companies like yours. If you need any info please feel free to respons with your email address.