- Report: #793031
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Adriatic Internet Services
Adriatic Internet Serviceshttp://www.ais-supplier.com scottsdale, Arizona United States of America
Adriatic Internet Services A.I.S. Does not provide the SEO ,search engine optimization, and site directory submissions as stated in their upgrade package. scottsdale, Arizona
*Consumer Comment: SEO YEAH RIGHT !!!
Search engine and directory submission:
"We will SUBMIT your site to many search engines and directories. We DO NOT LIST them. We simply Submit them. The individual search engines and directories determine if, when and where your site will appear on their engines. We have no control over this. We will submit your site to them on a monthly basis for the life of your account. We require that you create an email address to be used specifically for the submission process. We require this because once we submit you, you will receive MANY confirmation emails and a lot of marketing related spam as well. So please be sure to create an email account with any of the free major email providers. Many of the submissions will require that you check your email and confirm the submissions by clicking a link in the email they send you. This is something that you should check and complete monthly to ensure that your submissions are accepted.
* we received three confirmation emails and all of them were error's stating they could not submit the site.
SEO Optimization and ongoing monitoring and maintenance:
"Our technical staff will monitor and optimize seo related content continually. We will conduct periodic reviews using current SEO trends and practices and making the appropriate adjustments to your website to ensure that it meets current standards. This will include meta tag, word density and keyword analysis and optimization throughout your entire site.
* We hired a market company to assist because it was not optimized. In addition, AIS sent us emails advising us to do pay per clicks and perform back linking?* We hired a company right away but they were only able to apply meta tags to the splash page.
- When populating the site with inventory, there are numerous items that are tagged incorrectly and in wrong categories. We have no ability to correct these. Therefore, if a customer is clicking on categories or searching items, results are incorrect.
With limited customization we were only able to include meta tags to the splash page which obviously is a precursor to our site and not within the actual site itself.
Meta Tags are used by search engines to gather more information about a web page so that they know how to rank it in search results.
Typically Meta Tags are created for each page of a site. If it's a dynamic site then we are usually able to update "category" pages.
We are not able to optimize the internal product pages of the site for search engines because we are not allowed access to that portion of the site.
We need to optimize all meta tags; title, description, keywords, h cards (geo location tags), content, etc.
There is a tag that tells the search engines how often to crawl your site. Without this tag the search engines will only crawl the site when they deem it necessary.
Limited/no customer service - we are not able to effectively communicate with the support center. We left numerous messages without returned calls.
We have no proof that emails have been sent to previous customers.
We were promised submission to over 1500 search directories. Instead I received emails from search directories stating they were unable to accept our site because of errors in the meta tags
which were set on internal site pages by you.
We were promised a new template in which we would be able to customize the site and change navigation to be more user friendly and still after over 3 months we have not seen this update.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adriatic-Internet-Services/scottsdale-Arizona-85257/Adriatic-Internet-Services-AIS-Does-not-provide-the-SEO-search-engine-optimization-an-793031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)