Complaint Review: Adriatic Wave Media Ltd

54. St. Margaret Peterborough Internet United Kingdom

Adriatic Wave Media Ltd Joseph Onyero is the biggest CHEAT of UK ! Peterborough

*Author of original report: Problem Mitigated

*Author of original report: Matter Solved

I met Joseph Onyero through LinkedIn one day and since then I have lost all my peace. I delivered him all the assigned work within deadlines and all i got in return was a bag full of lies and deceit. Its been more than a year now and he has made up 100s of reasons not to pay. He is able accompanied by his office mates namely Michelle (who I doubt is an actual person or not). I provided a huge amount of content for his website http://everyposition.com/ but instead of giving me my due, he hid like a church mouse.

Once he said that he was having "company issues" , I believed him and gave him 2-3 months time (!) But since then he has given me reasons ranging from "foreign tours" to "maternity leaves" for not paying me! May be he will come up with the "end of the world" or "zombie attack" reasons as well !

I have sent him zillions of mails but to no avail His promises are fake, his company is a cheat and he himself is a big dirty spot to his country. [continued below]....

..... He is tarnishing his country's name for his own selfish needs. I gave more than 100 percent commitment just to make sure that his job was done- but when it was his turn to pay my dues he started making up imaginary characters and sent me mails by their names- citing different reasons not to pay me.

I have been spreading the real truth about Joseph Onyero on other sites as well and will continue to do so. Be warned and stay clear of this man and the company. Dont make the mistake that I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adriatic-Wave-Media-Ltd/internet/Adriatic-Wave-Media-Ltd-Joseph-Onyero-is-the-biggest-CHEAT-of-UK-Peterborough-1094710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adriatic Wave Media Ltd

Problem Mitigated

AUTHOR: Sjohn - ()

Due to several technical problems faced by the company, I was given my rightful dues by Joe. There are no problems remaining and I am glad that Joe has taken steps to make sure such problem never arises again.

Matter Solved

AUTHOR: Sjohn - ()

The company was having problems and they have paid me now.

All matters have been resolved by Mr. Joe now.