Complaint Review: Ads Enterprise

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2007

• Reported By:Easton Pennsylvania
Ads Enterprise
4711 N. Brady Street Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

Ads Enterprise scam Davenport Iowa

I was contacted by a person at ADS Enterprise in Dec. 06 for add on an emergency contact list. I thought it was a good idea at the time (increse exposure in my area and help with the local police). They told me that the ad would be sent out in the spring of 07. I was promissed it would be put on Pizza hut boxes, handed out by local police and I would recieve 100 guides for my personal use. I spent $349.50 and got nothing!

I called the 877 number thay gave me and I get a recording saying that their regular buisness hours are from 9am to 12pm and from 1pm to 5pm please leave a message and they will call back, however, there's no time to leave a message and it hangs up on me. Don't Use ADS Enterprise or any of there affiliates!!!

Easton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2007 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ads-Enterprise/Davenport-Iowa-52809/Ads-Enterprise-scam-Davenport-Iowa-257198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ads Enterprise