Complaint Review: AdsForSex

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — Cherrybrook Internet Australia
AdsForSex

AdsForSex Fraud Fake profiles Internet

This is a copy of an email I was finally able to send to this company, which explains all.
Who knows if I'll get a reply!

--------------------------------------------------------
Well it's almost impossible to cancel this, despite the instructions which state: "To cancel your paid account you must first login to the site, then select "My Account"located above the top menu bar. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and under the "Account Status" section you will see a telephone number for customer service listed to contact." But, there is NO telephone number to contact, so how do you cancel? Yet it specifically says: "For your identity protection, we do NOT accept requests via email or submitting a "Contact Us" form ... You MUST contact this telephone number to cancel." So why was there no number, despite me being a paid member? Well, it's all part of the strategy isn't it?

Now, I did manage to finally call and cancel ... and where did I find the number? On http://www.ripoffreport.com/adsforsex/dating-services/internet-internet-100f1.htm

This is where I also got the above email address ... on a site that reports SCAMS and Ripoffs. How good is your reputation! Found the number on a SCAM site! Actually, the first person I spoke to couldn't do anything so she gave me another number to call. Two numbers ... neither of which appear on your site.

And, to top it off, you've charged me another subscription ... which was supposed to renew on the 20th but renewed on the 19th instead. (2012-12-19 01:17:04) Thanks for that.

Of course, had I been able to find a phone number where it states there should've been one, I might have avoided being hit for another unwanted charge ... which of course your operator wouldn't reverse. Well, that's how you guys make money isn't it.

And it seems the whole site is a scam anyway ... full of false profiles with changing locations. How proud you must be to make money this way.

At least I finally got Recurring Billing Status: Inactive

Wasn't easy though!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AdsForSex/internet/AdsForSex-Fraud-Fake-profiles-Internet-984730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AdsForSex