Complaint Review: AdsForSex.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — California United States of America

AdsForSex.com ads for sex.com this site is full of false profiles and is worth avoiding, Internet

as soon as you log on your mailbox becomes flooded with buddy requests.   I'm not really sure what a "buddy" means but they are all from off site women who attempt to lure you away from the site to another paid site.   I spent an entire evening sending emails to women who claimed they were looking for exactly the same thing  that I set up in my profile.   Every response i got to my email felt like they were written by the same person.  they all were the same number of sentences and just a variation of the same theme.   I do belive it's possible to find someone on this site who is real because I set up another account on a different computer as a female and her profile came up when i searched.  So amongst all this scamming is the ability to find someone but good luck it won't be easy.

one other thing worth noting.   I originally signed up somehow for this site and never set up a profile at all.  just a name with NO other info.   but I kept getting emails saying this user wants to meet you, etc.   so i visited the rip off report to see if it was a scam because it sure felt like one.   but to my surprise no bad reviews.  so i joined and then there was one day of literally dozens and dozens of interested girls.  of the very few who did respond not ONE response addressed any of the questions from the first exchange.  It felt like they were just generated from a machine.   my advice.   stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AdsForSexcom/internet/AdsForSexcom-ads-for-sexcom-this-site-is-full-of-false-profiles-and-is-worth-avoiding-I-954010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AdsForSex.com