Complaint Review: Adspipe.net

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: ahmad — irbid Jordan
Adspipe.net
P.O. Box 459 Internet United States of America

Adspipe.net Offers highest CPM rates. Also offering innovative marketing solutions for Advertisers & high cpm rates for Publishers! Internet

Adspipe.net is a complete BIG SCAM!

i worked with them as apublisher more than 2 months and when I reached my minimum payout , I emailed them and requested a payment. and they told me the first payment is net 30 then i waited more than 2 months and i emailed them alot of emails asking about my payment and they never reply me and never pay me they steal my earnings

Do not use this big scam, adspipe.net is the biggest scammer cpm network in the internet they never pay. They owe me more than $500 of my hard earned money. adspipe.net is complete fraudulent and scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adspipenet/internet/Adspipenet-Offers-highest-CPM-rates-Also-offering-innovative-marketing-solutions-for-Adv-571310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adspipe.net