Complaint Review: Adtiatic Internet Services

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:spencer Massachusetts
Adtiatic Internet Services
8140 East Pine Drive Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Adriatic Internet Services - youradultstore.net ran by the above company. I signed up and this guy gave me this story how they were having a special and it would cost me $130 to sign up and not $600. So I did. I was aware I would have to advertise but he also offered rto help. Two days later I get a call from someone who will help me get my site out there, FOR A PRICE!!! Another smooth talker. Scottsdale Arizona

I signed up with this company online and within a couple hours I received a call from Cory. Very smooth talking, helpful man...so I thought. He told me they were having a Valentine special where I would pay $130 and not the 'usual' price of $600. OH how he made this sound so glamorous. So much so I got a friend to sign up because I'd profit from what she made. I got set up with a website and that was it, I was on my own. I had business cards made, also a $30 banner that I put on my own business sites. Not ONE single sale. It's been 3 months now, and my adult sites get plenty of exposure. I was told someone would call me and help me to market my sit on the web, oh he called alright, another smooth talker, with HUGE prices to advertise. So, I am out $130, and so is my friend, PLEASE!!!!! Do not deal with Your Adult Store because it does not work. it's like they took my money and ran. :(

Terry120953
spencer, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adtiatic-Internet-Services/Scottsdale-Arizona-85257/Adriatic-Internet-Services-youradultstorenet-ran-by-the-above-company-I-signed-up-and-439022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adtiatic Internet Services