Complaint Review: Adult Friend Finder-AFF

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By:FPO California
Adult Friend Finder-AFF
445 Sherman Ave, Suite C, Palo Alto, CA 94306-1828 445 Sherman Ave, Suite C, California U.S.A.

Adult Friend Finder-AFF locked out my account and keeps telling me they will fix it Palo Alto ca

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off too

I am a gold member. I was having problems authorizing my credit card for another purchase, so I called customer service and they said they will fix the problem.

The next time I tried to log in, they would not let me log into my account. Everytime I called customer service about it they kept hanging up on me. When I finally did get someone to sit and talk with me, they kept giving me the same reporting number telling me they will fix it and they havent.

I just paid these people 75 dollars for my membership and I cant even log on to my account. I'm not the only gold member having this problem. Somebody needs to put a stop to these people. They are taking people's money and not giving them the service they are paying for.

Sheree
FPO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 03:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Finder-AFF/445-Sherman-Ave-Suite-C-California-94306-1828/Adult-Friend-Finder-AFF-locked-out-my-account-and-keeps-telling-me-they-will-fix-it-Palo-A-342239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder-AFF

Ripped off too

AUTHOR: Handyhank4u - (United States of America)

I too have been ripped off by them Paid for Gold Membership and desided to change my phots on the site. I deleted my old photos and the next day could no longer log into my account.I contacted customer service and received e-mail to contact abuse department. I contacted them and received an e-mail rquesting I fax them a copy of my photo ID or my drivers License to verify my photo. I removed all of my photos on my profile so how can they do this unless they store all photos sumited to the site I have not done this. I intend to chage my CC account number to prevent them from recharging my account today and chalk it up to experiance!