Complaint Review: Adult Friend Finder (AFF)

• Submitted: Sun, November 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: MoonRising — Orange County California U.S.A.
Adult Friend Finder (AFF)
220 Humboldt Ct, Sunnyvale, California 94089, USA Internet United States of America

Adult Friend Finder (AFF) Various, Inc., AdultFriendFinder, Adult Friend Finder, FriendFinder Networks SOCAL HATE SPEECH PERMITTED ON Adult FriendFinder, Internet

*Author of original report: I know it is hard to follow along....

*Consumer Comment: Think about it!

*Consumer Comment: Volunteering to be a victim doesn't save any others, it just adds another victim

*Consumer Comment: Being abused doesn't save any other victims, it just adds one more

*Author of original report: Ignorance May Be Bliss but ....

*Author of original report: KNOW YOUR FACTS FIRST!

*Consumer Comment: Don't be a volunteer for abuse

Over the years I have been chatting in the SoCal room of Adult Friend Finder, I have learned A LOT, seen A LOT and have been exposed to A LOT.  Most of it is all in fun, some of it is actually informative, but over the last year i have been abused in a whole new way.  It is shameful that there are people in this world that are so twisted and obsessive that they resort to this type of hate speech and threats.  Men who threaten women are pathetic, but men who threaten women, and accuse them of molesting their child is just down right evil and repulsive.

Zoetee is a handle of a member on AFF that I HAVE MET, who has made NUMERIOUS THREATS TO PHYSICALLY HARM ME, uses racial hate names, told me he would BE RELENTLESS, and every chance he gets, he says evil, disparaging, and untrue remarks about me and my family.  He has said that I f*ck my son, and molest him, that I have aids, and all kinds of disparaging remarks. [continued below]....
.....

Zoetee has even said that he wants to kick me in my face with boots on and that he would kick me so hard I wont ever wake up.  Zoetee has further gone on to say that I should wear a Kevlar vest, and that he just bought a new handgun, with a holster to provide him with concealability.

Adult Friend Finder abuse department has been made aware of the situation.  I have even sent them screen shots of the abuse, and over the last year all they do is DELETE my handle, and allow Zoetee to continue to abuse me, as well as others.

Adult Friend Finder is enabling this type of hate, even though their rules and regulations stipulate against this type of behavior.  I believe I am being discriminated against, because I have been told he is friends with the abuse team.  I know for fact Herman in the AFF abuse team does not like me, and if he is still there, that would be my guess who is aiding Zoetee in abusing me.

So what if i am not interested in dating this guy.  I had to tell him no a ton of times, and this is what happens.  we need to get some stringent stalking and harassing laws on the books in California, because evil like this spreads fast.  He is not the only one harassing me in this way, there is a group that have developed that "gang think" mentality I have to deal with as well.

Losing faith in humanity one person at a time,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2009 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Finder-AFF/internet/Adult-Friend-Finder-AFF-Various-Inc-AdultFriendFinder-Adult-Friend-Finder-FriendFin-530333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder (AFF)

I know it is hard to follow along....

AUTHOR: MoonRising - (USA)

and if rip off report would post the right picture that i ahve tried to load a ton of times, you would see the bigger picture.

But, i will break it down for you.................

MONSTER COCK IS A FAKE HANDLE.  IT IS THE SAME PERSON WHO I HAVE MET WHO KEEPS SAYING THAT I MOLEST MY SON AND THREATENS TO SHOOT ME AND KICK MY ASS.

i hope that is more clear.

Have a good day.

Think about it!

AUTHOR: bona ducci - (USA)

For the love of God, why do you care what someone who named themselves "monster of cock" thinks about you?

AUTHOR: Violet - (USA)

When it comes to victim or volunteer, I know of what I speak, and I know there is recovery from that mindset.

I sure don't wish you any harm, and I sure don't want anyone else victimized. You aren't saving anyone by continuing to be victimized.

This is fact, that's all I can say.  I wish you all the best.

Being abused doesn't save any other victims, it just adds one more

AUTHOR: Violet - (USA)

I sure don't wish you any harm, and I sure don't want anyone else victimized.  You aren't saving anyone by continuing to be victimized.  This is fact, that's all I can say.

I wish you all the best.

Ignorance May Be Bliss but ....

AUTHOR: MoonRising - (USA)

IT IS TERRIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE!

Please dont bother to reply if your solution is to walk away.  THAT is NOT a solution.  What about the next person that comes along?  Fu*k em?  Yeah that is brilliant!  *eye roll*

I may do things the hard way but I do my best.  I dont walk away from things when they matter.  I am just sick that so many people in this world opt to take the easy way and ignore the real problem, for someone else to experience.  That should be illegal and in some sense it IS.  I feel morally that *I* have a duty to act.  to scream from the mountains, because this is reprehensible.

I am not the only one being abused, so walking away is just passing the buck, and I am not weak like that.

Real suggestions and solutions ONLY, I am not here for your judgment or assumptions.  I am here for help, suggestions and guidance to stop the madness before someone gets hurt!

ugh, Still losing faith in humanity one jackass at a time.

KNOW YOUR FACTS FIRST!

AUTHOR: Moon - (U.S.A.)

Excuse me, but YOU DONT KNOW WHERE MY CHILD IS, RIGHT??? For all you know he could be with his father, my family, off to college, or hidden underground.  So, PLEASE, dont add fuel to the fire, you are not doing anyone any good.

Stay with the facts here.  Stay with the item of topic before you go adding more drama with your cheap assumptions.

Walk away?  is that your solution?  That is very selfish.  If i walked away it would just be someone else getting abused... i guess that is better in your mind, right???

you are part of the problem, and not part of the solution.  no wonder the world is in the state it is in.  no one gives a damn about others, just immediate satisfaction and to hell with everyone else.

Well, i dont live my life that way.  For evil to spread it only takes one good man who does nothing.  It was hard for me to come on here in my known name and post all this shit, and your judgmental assumptions are just as pathetic as theirs.

Ignorance may be bliss, but IT IS TERRIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE.

Don't be a volunteer for abuse

AUTHOR: Violet - (USA)

I am so sad to read this because if you continue to associate with someone after the first indicators that they are an abusive person, you are volunteering to continue being their victim.

It's bad enough to endanger yourself like this by willingly having a relationship with such an ugly spirited person but you are ALSO ENDANGERING YOUR CHILD.  That IS child abuse of some form, whether intended or not by you.

PLEASE GET PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY.  You can't change anyone else BUT YOU CAN CHANGE YOURSELF.  You don't deserve to be abused, and if you won't get help for yourself, PROTECT YOUR CHILD.