Complaint Review: Adult Friend Finder , Friendfinder

• Submitted: Wed, November 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: shaner1977 — Indiana United States of America
Adult Friend Finder , Friendfinder

Adult Friend Finder , Friendfinder Company charged me I never even signed up! Internet

I have a new charge on my checking account for my mastercard debit card from 11/21/2009 for $59.85 from friendfinder.  I have never even signed up with their website and have no idea why i'm gettin charged.  I tried to "login" to their website using my email address and it says we emailed you your password but it never comes into my inbox or my spam inbox. and it just keeps saying invalid log in. I dont know if someone stole my info and used it of wat.  The site has no way of checking on memebership with credit card info.  From what i can see thru ripoff report.com is i've been bambuzzled!  How do i get my loot back and stop this bulls**t! I dont know what to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2009 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Finder-Friendfinder/internet/Adult-Friend-Finder-Friendfinder-Company-charged-me-I-never-even-signed-up-Internet-528750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder , Friendfinder