Complaint Review: Adult Friend Finder

• Submitted: Fri, October 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 15, 2010

• Reported By: s-camm — Madison Wisconsin Virgin Islands (US)
Adult Friend Finder
445 Sherman Ave Palo Alto, California United States of America

Adult Friend Finder Friend Finder Network - You will have to cancel your credit card to stop the charges Palo Alto, California

I joined Adult Friend Finder for what I thought was a single month in order to try it out. Every month after that my credit card was being charged.  I closed my account with AFF thinking this would stop the charges to my credit card. I was told by the company when they continued to charge my card that, "a closed account does not stop the monthly charges", (what? why would anyone continue to pay for a closed account?)

I contacted my credit card company and told them I had not authorized these recurring monthly charges and they contacted AFF on my behalf. AFF said I had signed up for a one year membership though I had not. They can say anything once they have your credit card information. I finally had to close my credit card account to prevent further charges.

DO NOT give these people your credit card information.  Go out and get a $50 VISA gift card or something like that if you must join these scammers, that way when they suck the funds dry from your card they are cut off automatically.

Better yet - run the other way

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2010 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Finder/Palo-Alto-California-94306/Adult-Friend-Finder-Friend-Finder-Network-You-will-have-to-cancel-your-credit-card-to-s-651233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder