Theresa

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Kalispell Montana
Adult Friend Finder
445 Sherman Ave, Suite C Sunnyvale, California U.S.A.

Adult Friend Finder Paid for service and then blocked from using site nor requested support. Sunnyvale California

I paid for Gold Membership and when I tried to send first email I was immediately directed to log in page where I have never been allowed in again. I try and request support and DO NOT hear from them. It seems that there are many who have been ripped off by this site, who can we turn to? What can be done? Please respond and I will dedicate my free time to stopping this company from taking others money to.

Duane
Kalispell, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Finder/Sunnyvale-California-04089/Adult-Friend-Finder-Paid-for-service-and-then-blocked-from-using-site-nor-requested-suppor-394329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder