Complaint Review: Adult Friend Finder

• Updated: Sun, September 13, 2009

• Reported By: J.R. — SPRINGFIELD Ohio USA
Adult Friend Finder
220 Humbolt Ct. Sunnyvale, California United States of America

Adult Friend Finder - AdultFriendFinder Adult Friend Finder Fraud..Credit Card Theft.....Mis-leading ordering.. you order a package...then hit your card for..more...they tell you it takes days to get a refund...then you don`t get full refund... Sunnyvale, California

* : update 9-13-09 on Adult Friend Finder

On 9-5-09...I orders a 3 month gold membership on Adult Friend Finder.($43.19 with a free extra month and 1 month standards can contact me free-$17.oo) AFF hit my credit card for..$43.19 and $131.31. I called to get refund...a lady with broken english states that it takes 7+days to get refund...(My bank stated they shoul credit the $$...back that same  day & time)...

I complain to the supervisor and get a lady that has worse english than the 1st lady..she states I can only get back a portion of the money....I told them I would make an official complaint to the Attorney Generals Office...she laughed and hung up...

I call to get my money again today...(9-12-09)....I get an immigrant... complain...get hung up on...I call Back...they won`t answer the call..???
So..I assume...I`m screwed for $174.50...Various,Inc phone is bogus....While sending many mails...to Ohio ladies...I got back 2 ...1 was in NJ and the other in...Nigeria...The AFF and Alt.com sites are a complete...scam..!  The scammers still have my credit card...info....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Finder/Sunnyvale-California-94089/Adult-Friend-Finder-AdultFriendFinder-Adult-Friend-Finder-FraudCredit-Card-TheftM-493867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder

#1

update 9-13-09 on Adult Friend Finder

AUTHOR: J.R. - (USA)

Adult Friend Finder has now....denied/closed my profile... even as a standard member. I requested in writing the names of aff people that handled my credit card...they won`t respond or answer my calls.
At my bank...there is a phone number from AFF that hit my credit card...The Number rings...not in service...at Various, inc/Freind Finder.....