grain

• Reported By:
Adult Friend Finder
Nationwide U.S.A.

Adult Friend Finder, What am I getting? BIG RIP-OFF

*Consumer Suggestion: Your first mistake was giving these scam artists your credit card number

I upgraded to a gold membership(just shoot me) and was told I would get a new password when I changed my e mail address. Ithas been over a month and still no password.I have filled out the password form so many timews I am ready for the nut house. I have also e mailed the address at the site about this problem many time. The only thing I get back is that I have not completed my registration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Finder/nationwide/Adult-Friend-Finder-What-am-I-getting-BIG-RIP-OFF-13732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Your first mistake was giving these scam artists your credit card number

AUTHOR: Art - (U.S.A.)

You'll need to call your bank or credit card company and demand a reund because they have not delivered the services ordered. Friend Finder is a total scam operation. I recommend that you stay away from them in the future.