Complaint Review: Adult Friend Finder

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:coram New York
Adult Friend Finder
adult friend finder Nationwide U.S.A.

Adult Friend Finder stole my pictures posted a profile with nude pictures that were not my body Internet

I am extreamly upset. i have just found out that someone had stolen my pictures off myspace and created an adult dating profile on adult friend finder using my pictures. as if thats not bad enough they have nude photos. not of me of course the head is cut off but it it still gives the impression that it is me. when i looked for an address to contact this site to report this there was nothing more then an address to mail a letter. i have written with no response. i need to proflile taken down. someone please help!!

Heather
coram, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Finder/nationwide/Adult-Friend-Finder-stole-my-pictures-posted-a-profile-with-nude-pictures-that-were-not-my-343506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder