Complaint Review: Adult Friend Finder.com - adultFriendFinder - Friend Finder

• Updated: Thu, March 17, 2011

• Reported By: Syd — Milton Ontario Canada
Adult Friend Finder.com - adultFriendFinder - Friend Finder
220 Humboldt Ct Internet United States of America

Adult Friend Finder.com - adultFriendFinder - Friend Finder AFF knowingly defrauded me and basically STOLE money from me, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: charges adult scam wpiifriend2-can totallyfreecams.com

Last month I checked a very rarely used debit card of mine and noticed that I had two charges from Friendfinder for $29.95 debited to it. I contacted AFF and asked them what these charges were for and they told me that it was for an old profile that I had on their site.

I remembered that I had a previous profile on there but I stopped it when I left the country that it was located in. After further emailing with AFF they told me that  "PROFILE NAME" has not been charged on our site since 1/23/2009.

I then asked them if this is the case then why do I have two charges on my debit card in 2010 and many from last year. They then asked for more details from me i.e credit card number and said they would look into it.

Today I received the following response from them

"Thank you for contacting us.

Initial orders can only be refunded within 60 days from the date your order was approved. Unfortunately we are unable to process a refund for the order you are requesting. We apologize for any misunderstanding.

If you have further billing related questions, please feel free to contact us. "

I responded that it has now become a simple matter of theft and fraud on their part. They knew that I stopped payment for this profile in January of last year, yet they KNOWINGLY continued to charge my debit card whenever there was enough money on the card to be charged.

I am just thankful that I have never kept much money on the card as they would have continued to charge me $30 a month for another 14 months. For them to continue to take money from me when they knew that I had stopped being a financial member last year is plain and simple THEFT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Findercom-adultFriendFinder-Friend-Finder/internet/Adult-Friend-Findercom-adultFriendFinder-Friend-Finder-AFF-knowingly-defrauded-me-an-603426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder.com - adultFriendFinder - Friend Finder

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

charges adult scam wpiifriend2-can totallyfreecams.com

AUTHOR: ghost 187 - (Canada)

just let you know a big fat scam adult girls shows  fake site free fake charged me $23.02 $54.47 for 2 weeks i from canada fake date scam not free all scam fake adult site hook up gold scam  do not fall for that is not free pay card i will go to my bank file report file 2011 march 15 call 1800-437-4363 ifriends   for help go to aka scam-busters.com file a dispute no more than 60?? days and do not say no to bank???