• Report: #196815

• Updated: Fri, June 16, 2006

• Reported By:Cranbrook British Columbia
Adult Sensations
adultsensations.ca Internet U.S.A.

Adult Sensations ripoff; they got my money, I got nothing...but aggravation!

HELP!!!

I ordered a some products from this company (adult sensations)on May 1/06. I had to pay up front by email transfer...which included a $10 shipping fee.

The parcel was being shipped from Canada according to the company and would take between 7 & 10 business days. It's been almost 7 weeks.

I've contacted them several times asking them to trace the parcel or refund my money. They haven't responded to any of my emails or Help tickets I've opened with the customer service dept. They don't even acknowlwedge me. They just close my ticket!

It's only $57, but the time and the aggravation and the fact that this was something my doctor had told me to try using for post-operative physio has cost me alot more.

How can a company operate that way and still stay in business? If you have a product to sell...sell it!!! How do I get my money back? I've learned my lesson. Please HELP!

Kathy
Cranbrook, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Sensations/internet/Adult-Sensations-ripoff-they-got-my-money-I-got-nothingbut-aggravation-196815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Sensations