Complaint Review: AdultFriendFinder

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Toad — Saint John New Brunswick
AdultFriendFinder

AdultFriendFinder Fills men with false hopes, lots of fake members that titilate ,until they get your money, Internet

Signed up to AdultFriendFinder just to have a bit of fun and I was curious. Then all of a sudden there are beautiful women emailing me, saying they liked my profile and were interested.
OH BOY!!!
Most of them were apparently from out of town, and just so happen to be coming to my town for a week and would like to meet.
One of them told me of an AFF party in my town, that if I upgraded, I could attend and be with her (obvious fake)

Well, unless you sign up, your emails are severely restricted, unless your a female.

So they lure men in and extract their CC numbers with lots of hot women dying to meet them, then after you pay, they are all gone and no more emails or 'deleted' their accounts and I got one email that told me one of their accounts was terminated for TOS violations!
But a couple hang on to pitch the upgrade after they convince you they want you and loved your profile and wish to chat and meet.

Pure BULL!

I wished I had read Rip-Off Reports first, I will next time whenever I make a choice like this again!
I cannot afford to be scammed like this!

I also changed my CC number, they are NOT re-billing me and if they bypass the number change the CC company has me on tape record saying I do not want a rebill.

Avoid AdultFriendFinder, it's a scam that plays on men's fantasies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AdultFriendFinder/internet/AdultFriendFinder-Fills-men-with-false-hopes-lots-of-fake-members-that-titilate-until-t-1040937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AdultFriendFinder