occasions

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: WV8222 — Parkersburg West Virginia
Adultfriendfinder.com
Internet USA

Adultfriendfinder.com Adult Friend Finder They won't let me log in, deleted my account, won't respond Internet

I paid for a Gold Membership last night @ $19.95 for a month. I used the site last night and this morning. Now when I try to log in it says my username and email address don't exist. I went to my email to find that I received an email a little while ago telling me that my email address had been changed to an address that I have never heard of or owned. It also says that my gender was changed in my profile from male to female, which I also did not do. I logged in to my credit card account to find that I not only was charged the $19.95 but also two charges of $9.90 for god knows what. This is ridiculous and should be a crime. What can I do to stop this. I can't even log in to my account to cancel my membership. Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adultfriendfindercom/internet/Adultfriendfindercom-Adult-Friend-Finder-They-wont-let-me-log-in-deleted-my-account-w-1092336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adultfriendfinder.com