Complaint Review: Adultfriendfinder.com

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2002

• Reported By:the colony tx
Adultfriendfinder.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Adultfriendfinder.com charged my credit card and now won't give me entry into site.

Friendfinder joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program - Read about FriendFinders commitment to customer satisfaction... implementing new safeguards to stop some customer abuse using friendfinder network, millions of satisfied members..

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I joined adultfriendfinder.com at the end of 2000.I used the service almost daily since that time.My account is paid in full until 6-2001.When I found out that they were going to automatically charge my credit card in 6-2001 to renew my account I told them not to automatically charge it to let me know before they do so.The very next day 1-28-2001 I was denied excess to the site and have been every since.Now I have sent two emails to them since and no one will answer me.Once I told them they could not just charge my credit card they didn't want me around anymore.Please help get my money returned or my account reinstated until 6-2001.THANK YOU

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adultfriendfindercom/nationwide/Adultfriendfindercom-charged-my-credit-card-and-now-wont-give-me-entry-into-siteFrien-4347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adultfriendfinder.com

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

We apologize for any issues you may be experiencing and have brought your remarks to the attention of our Senior Management Team. Please understand that we operate several sites and provide service for over 20 million members.

Having only located 10 complaints about adultfriendfinder.com here on the rip-off report tells us that the percentage complaints are very minimal. We hope that you'll give us the opportunity to change your mind about our site and services thus we would like to offer you a free gold membership of three months.