Complaint Review: Adultwork

Adultwork Scammers adultwork.co.uk internet

I lost 150 GBP because of this fake adultwork profile:

http://www.adultwork.com/1778278 (aby_sexygirl)

Here is what happened:

I called her to arrange an outcall meeting.She called me later to tell me she was outside. She asked me to get outside of the hotel so she could see me. I went outside, she said "OK I can see you" then she arrived with a driver in a silver BMW.
We went to my room while the driver waited outside. Once inside, she asked me very politely : "Is it OK if I pay the driver first?"

I was naive enough to say "Yes, of course". She left and never came back. I went oustide of the hotel. The car wasn't there. I called her but the phone was off.

I found a picture of the girl in another profile:

http://www.adultwork.com/2103678 (maya_sweetgirl)

This profile is part of this group:

http://groups.adultwork.com/14663 (hotgirlsloveforyou)

It looks like an organized group of scammers.

I have lost all confidence in the Adultwork website. The profile I contacted is marked "Verified" and has 6 positive ratings. If you can't trust the verification and the ratings then what can you trust?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adultwork/internet/Adultwork-Scammers-adultworkcouk-internet-1088397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adultwork