Complaint Review: Advanage Wonder Cleaner - Austin Diversified Products

• Updated: Fri, July 30, 2010

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Advanage Wonder Cleaner - Austin Diversified Products
advanage.com Internet U.S.A.

USAdvanage Wonder Cleaner - Austin Diversified Products Salesman Scam Colorado Springs Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: stay away

*Consumer Comment: Advanage Scam

*Consumer Comment: Advanage Wonder Cleaner Pricey But Not a Scam

*Consumer Comment: in Mesa, AZ

I was sitting outside a business in Colorado Springs I visit frequently. I was in my truck when I was approached by a salesman selling USAdvanage Wonder Cleaner. I listened to his pitch, and I wanted a bottle. He was charging forty dollars a bottle, but I didn't have the cash on me.

I wanted to know how I could reach him to buy the product at a later date. He told me he takes credit cards or checks. I am not one to give out any information of that nature to anyone who walks up to me on the street. He kept telling me I had money, and I should go get some if I wanted the product.

I asked several times for a business card, or a brochure. He would not tell me where I could get the product, or give me a business card or brochure. I became very suspicious at this point. He became very insulting. His rudeness had no bounds.

He quoted me verses from the Bible condemning me a liar, because I refused to give him any of my account information. He told me, Make peace with your GOD. When he said this I knew he was desperate and illegitimate. I ended the conversation at that point. I have never been treated so uncouthly by a salesman in my life.

As a rule of thumb NEVER give out any account information to anyone who solicits. I sent an e-mail to the wrong company called USAdvantage telling of my experience. I was e-mailed back and a representative reported they get a lot of bad publicity, because the name is so similar. USAdvanage without the "t" should not be mistaken for the reputable company USAdvantage with the "t".

Mr. Mark
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanage-Wonder-Cleaner-Austin-Diversified-Products/internet/USAdvanage-Wonder-Cleaner-Austin-Diversified-Products-Salesman-Scam-Colorado-Springs-Int-357971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanage Wonder Cleaner - Austin Diversified Products

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

stay away

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

this company is known by law enforcement all over this country. while going door to door employees have done home invasions bank robberies rapes and kidnapping. majority of the people who work for the company are drug addicts and the owners are ex pimpos from chicago. nathan edwards puts on this song and dance about helping out inner city kids but its all bull. he does this for tax reasons. i have seen him leave people on the side of the road thousands of miles from home. he does not pay any of his people. every morning you bet money on who will be the best sales person of the day. your lucky to get 60 dollars a week. thats working 12 hour days six days a week. this company is 99% black. they have a habit of picking up white girls to satisfy the top sales people. i heard stories that would make anyone with a sister or a mother cry. they are a company that needs to be shut down and the only way to do it is not to buy..  check out traveling sales crew.com

Advanage Scam

AUTHOR: mayday - (United States of America)

Like some of the individuals mentioned, I was a little put off by the presentation from the young man that came to my parents door. He came across like a used car salesman. However, he proceeded to show how well the product worked by cleaning grease spots in the driveway where my stepfather works on his cars. We used the product and it worked exactly like he claimed it would. I am not employed by the company nor involved with them in anyway other than being a consumer. My concern was that the product performed like I was told it would and it did.

Advanage Wonder Cleaner Pricey But Not a Scam

AUTHOR: TX Transplant - (USA)

My husband was approached by one of these salesmen for Advanage Wonder Cleaners...twice. The first young man introduced himself and my husband brought him into our home to demonstrate the product, as we have two cats and very cheap carpet, which we have found stains very easily. The product worked, so my husband bought two bottles for around $80. Yes, I know it's a lot of money, but the product has proven time and again to us that it works.

The second young man came to our house about two weeks later and he was vey smarmy and rude. My husband told him to go take a hike. In my opinion, the product is fine, but these kids probably have been trained to use high pressure sales techniques, or perhaps they haven't been given any training at all. Whatever the case, it's a shame how bad representation of a company can spoil a perfectly good product.

in Mesa, AZ

AUTHOR: JRogers - (United States of America)

While outside working on my car a nice young man approached asking all kinds of questions, and eventually worked up to a sales pitch for Advanange cleaner.

He did the marker test on a white wash cloth and scrubbed at some motor oil stains on the driveway with a small wire brush.

When I asked about the price he responded with 74.00, but after telling him I'm not interested he said I could buy one bottle at 39.00.

I politely told him that I couldn't spend that much on cleaner, he then started scrubbing at the spot again then showed me all the things listed on the brochure that it will clean. He even tasted the product to show me how safe it is. I almost felt bad for the guy but was not willing to spend that much on degreaser.

After telling him you showed me the product works but Im not interested he began making comments like "your acting like 40 dollars gona kill ya" over and over. At that point I ignored him went back under the car.

I researched the company and found they use underprivileged kids to push their products. Sad-