Complaint Review: Advanage Wonder Cleaner

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: starz2t — Marion Iowa United States of America
Advanage Wonder Cleaner
16615 S. Halsted Street Harvey, IL 60426 16615 S. Halsted Street, Illinois United States of America

Advanage Wonder Cleaner Door to Door cleaning sales not the same as what is online. 16615 S. Halsted Street, Illinois

I had a gal come to my house.  She was selling a cleaning spray.  I was impressive, got a coffee stain out of my carpet and cleaned my oven grease.  I had to go and she came back.  I bought it and then I did some research online and found that it is a scam.  She showed my checks that my neighbors bought many bottles.  I then bought one.

Once she left I mixed some up and low and behold, my gut instinct was right, it is not a 'green' solution like she said and it does not clean the same.  I would just like my money back.  I found the true website for this cleaning spray online and the one I got was a scam.  I advise people against purchasing this solution from a door to door sales person at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanage-Wonder-Cleaner/16615-S-Halsted-Street-Illinois-60426/Advanage-Wonder-Cleaner-Door-to-Door-cleaning-sales-not-the-same-as-what-is-online-16615-1027544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanage Wonder Cleaner