Complaint Review: Advance America Cash Advance

• Reported By: Michelle — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Advance America Cash Advance
112 W Erwin St, Internet United States of America

Advance America Cash Advance Kasper Delaroy Work at home scam, Internet

Got sent phony offer of employment, time sheets, and other "official looking" documents. Kasper Delaroy is the name of this person that I was communicating with. I was supposedly traing for the job. Kasper had me writing essays, I thought something was funny about it. The next thing I knew I had myself as a contact in my own email.

I asked him how could I verify employment, he told me "You have all the documents you need at the moment. At the end of phase one of your training, I will send you an Approval Letter, along with my direct cell number". When I saw that, I decided to google his name and came across a report here from just couple days ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-America-Cash-Advance/internet/Advance-America-Cash-Advance-Kasper-Delaroy-Work-at-home-scam-Internet-860985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance America Cash Advance