Complaint Review: Advance America

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: shantel — cary Mississippi
Advance America
Nationwide USA

Advance America Danny Hall Frank Jefferson They had me to pay out $580 dollars to get a loan of $5,000 dollars after I ask them for my money they told me I had to pay a cancellation fee of $95.I told them I wasn't given them s*** and they will hear from a lawyer. California

They had me to pay $585 to get a loan for $5,000.They calls me everyday all day.The last time I talked to them I said you will be hearing from a lawyer.     They have tried to call me back but I won't answer.I just won't my money back and for them to stop calling my phone.      They also told me I need to pay $95 if I won't to cancel the order.I still have all the moneypak cards they had me to put the money on.      I just won't to say thanks for helping the people that need it.I hope yall catch those low life that are taking advantage of hard working people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-America/nationwide/Advance-America-Danny-Hall-Frank-Jefferson-They-had-me-to-pay-out-580-dollars-to-get-a-l-1137357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance America