Complaint Review: Advance Benefits Plus, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:Tullahoma Tennessee
Advance Benefits Plus, Inc
4532 West Kennedy Blvd. #283 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Advance Benefits Plus, Inc Charged $29.95+$19.95 without any reason Tampa Florida

I really feel embarrassed to call myself a research scientist. Someone called me and said I have won something and will receive a $1000 grocery coupon and a free vacation. I just need to pay the shipping and handling which is only $3.95. I agreed and that was my big mistake. The guy said that I can also take the membership of Advance Benefits Plus if I wish but is not mandatory. I said I don't want to. I asked him three times if there's any catch, and the guy replied "no sir". He said they will call me before charging anything to my card. I hope he has the recording of our conversation in which he clearly said this.

After a couple of weeks I received a brochure from Advance Benefits Plus with two membership cards and my name printed on them. I thought they will not charge me because that fellow assured me that they won't charge unless I agree. To my surprise, I found two transactions of $29.95 and $19.95 charged to my credit card. They swindled me. I really made a fool of myself by trusting that fellow.

My complain is against that individual (company) that passed on my information to Advance Benefits Plus, Inc. and also Advance Benefits Plus, Inc. for charging my credit card without my approval. I think they have a big team that works together.

Deepak
Tullahoma, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Benefits-Plus-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33609/Advance-Benefits-Plus-Inc-Charged-29951995-without-any-reason-Tampa-Florida-398991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Benefits Plus, Inc