Complaint Review: Advance Cash America legal group

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Cecilia Todd — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Advance Cash America legal group
Advance cash america Internet United States of America

Advance Cash America legal group SENT ME AN E-MAIL TELLING ME I TOOK A LOAN OUT AND OWE 640.00 DOLLARS KEEPS CALLING ME FROM DIFFERENT NUMBERS TELL ME THEY ARE GOING TO ARREST ME HERE AT WORK AND INFORM MY EMPLOYERS OF THESE CHARGES Internet

This company has threatened to arrest me here at work within 48 hrs if I do not pay the loan of 640.00 they have called various time with different numbers and now they have sent me an e-mail telling me they are going to take legal action. These people have a indian or pakistan accent and the person goes by Kevin Peterson I need this to stop.They have asked me to go to a grocery store either Safeway or Albertson and send the money.when I told them I didn't have the money they told me they would send the police to my work and have me arrested.This company has not showed me any documentation of this loan I was suppose to have taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Cash-America-legal-group/internet/Advance-Cash-America-legal-group-SENT-ME-AN-E-MAIL-TELLING-ME-I-TOOK-A-LOAN-OUT-AND-OWE-6-971219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Cash America legal group