Complaint Review: Advance Cash America

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie Daniels — Smyrna Georgia
Advance Cash America

Advance Cash America - ACs legal group received notice that I owe 994.00 but the will accept 421.00. had a indian accent and he asked me how much would I pay. I told him that I did not know anything about this and he hung up. I tried calli Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Common scam

Advance cash america ssent an email stating that I owe them money. I called and talked to an individual that sounded indian. He asked me how much could I send and I told him that I did ot owe any money. He hung the phone up. I tried calling back but the line is busy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Cash-America/internet/Advance-Cash-America-ACs-legal-group-received-notice-that-I-owe-99400-but-the-will-acc-1035682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Cash America

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Common scam

AUTHOR: Terrance - ()

There are plenty of people out there running scams like this:  Send an email to thousands or millions of people.  Tell them they owe you money, but are willing to settle for less.  If anyone falls for it (and plenty do), they make a bunch of money.  They're probably offshore, so they're impossible to prosecute.  Just ignore them.